We have just established that it does - we have some machines on NHSnet (no Dialog access via Athens) and some on an independent leased line commercial network - Dialog works fine on those via Athens. Really annoying!!

Emma.

Emma Aldrich
The Library, PGC
Maidstone Hospital
Maidstone & Tunbridge Wells NHS Trust
Hermitage Lane
Maidstone
Kent ME16 9QQ
01622 224647: Phone
01622 224120: Fax

Visit our....
Web:
www.mtwlibrary.nhs.uk

Intranet: mtwweb/CGT/library/default.htm

Blog:
mtwlibrary.blogspot.com