I now have the one from Ophthalmology thanks to Jan Ayres ( for some reason
I am having difficulty sending a thankyou directly to Jan)

We do still need the other one if anyone can help

-----Original Message-----
From: Reynolds Janet (RWG) West Hertfordshire TR
[mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 21 March 2007 10:27
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: epubs

Is any kind person able to help with either (or both!) or these epub
requests please

Br J oral Maxillofacial Surg  2007 Jan 8th
Brusati R et al Surgical approaches to cavernous haemangiomas of the orbit

Ophthalmology  2007 March 3rd
Wilson MW et al Low dose cyclophoshamide and interferon alfa 20 for the
treatment of capillary haemangioma of the orbit

My reader would be ever so grateful and so would I
______________________
Janet Reynolds
Librarian
PGMC
Watford General Hospital
Vicarage Rd
Watford WD18 0HB

Tel 01923 217437
Fax 01923 217909

The information contained in this e-mail may be subject to public
disclosure under the NHS Code of Openness or the Freedom of
Information Act 2000. Unless the information is legally exempt from
disclosure, the confidentiality of this e-mail and your reply cannot be
guaranteed. If you are not the intended recipient please accept my
apologies. Please inform me that this message has gone astray
before deleting it.

This footnote also confirms that this email message has been swept for
the presence of computer viruses.

For further information on West Hertfordshire Hospitals NHS Trust visit
our website http://www.westhertshospitals.nhs.uk