From: A general Library and Information Science list for news and discussion. [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Alison Harling
Sent: 07 March 2007 15:54
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Portable Barcode Scanners

Dear Colleagues

Has anyone had experience of using a portable barcode scanner for
stocktaking?  We have purchased a CPT 8000 C 2U Cipherlab terminal with
USB cradle and would like to hear from anyone who has used this and with
what success.

Kind regards

Alison Harling

Library Supervisor

Calderdale College

Halifax

W. Yorks

For those who wish to reply off list please email me at