I use it regularly for resolving cataloguing problems, for reviewing
cataloguing procedures, and for keeping up with changes in standards.

The resources on it I use most are: CONSER documentation, Descriptive
Cataloguing of Rare Books, Library of Congress Rule Interpretations and
the Full MARC standards (the concise MARC codes are of course freely
available on the Library of Congress website, but occasionally the added
information in the full codes is required). From time to time I have
also needed to look up the cataloguing documentation for other non-book
materials.

The online version of AACR2 can also be useful sometimes, because of the
searching capabilities, though normally I prefer to use the printed
version.

Les McMorran
Cataloguing Manager
Queen Mother Library