-----Original Message-----
From: For interlibrary-loan and document supply services.
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of J.C.Bramley
Sent: 15 March 2007 12:31
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Advice please

Dear All,
             a lecturer has requested 3 articles from the same issue of
a Journal to be placed into our short loan section of the Library. Our
usual procedure is to apply for these articles copyright cleared from
the British Library unfortunately their copy is missing. The lecturer is
adamant that these articles are essential reading, the issue is from
1995 so there are no back issues to purchase. I do not know of another
way to obtain these items, I think  there may well be other UK libraries
that hold this item but not sure how I can obtain 3 articles from them
and get them copyright cleared.
Can anybody provide any advice or help on this matter.
The Journal in question is
Contemporary accounting research.
0823-9150
1995 Vol 12 Pt 2