Hi Janet,

We've gone down a different route to Terry.

With limited staffing resources and the never ending tasking of trying to
track who was publishing what, platform changes, title changes, publisher
takeovers, title takeovers, title cessations and of course trying to provide
links to all the open access journals, we finally abandoned trying to do
this manually. We made a decision about a year ago to move to
SerialsSolutions as a means for updating our catalogue and as our link
resolver (following our difficulties with LinkFinderPlus).

This product makes it very easy to add open access titles to your OPAC.
There remain challenges in maintaining those titles that we have access to
as subscriptions or as part of big deals (partly because of the increasing
complexities of these in many cases), but SerialsSolutions have always been
very responsive to the torrent of queries we send them on a weekly basis and
we are working closely with them as well as certain publishers to try and
drive improvements in their knowledgebase to make the task of updating our
rights to content more manageable. One of the recent challenges has been to
encourage the splitting of the archive products (the backfiles) from the
current content (the frontfiles) and we are pleased with the progress so
far. The quality of our OPAC has definitely benefited from this decision.

Cheers
Lesley