Hi all,
I am a librarian employed with Hillingdon Libraries and in
the process of chartering. Hillingdon are currently involved
with Tim Coates who is acting as a consultant for about 5
weeks or so. I have heard that Librarians at Hampshire
didn't come off very well when a similar excersise was
performed there a while back. Naturally I am concerned as to
whether or not I will still have a job after Mr. Coates
finishes his report. If their are any librarians from
Hampshire out there who can tell is there life after Tim
Coates I would be very happy to talk with them for all I
have heard at the moment is rumours of job cuts and
demotions.
Thank You
Antonia Davis

Antonia Davis
Resource & Development Librarian
Hillingdon Libraries
0208 573 0261 Yeading Library

 This email has been sent from the Hillingdon LEA system. If you have
 cause for complaint regarding the content of this email please contact