Dear Colleagues

On behalf of the Steering Group, I am delighted to send you the attached documents regarding the proposed launch of the Association for Learning Development in Higher Education (ALDinHE). Please read ‘Launching ALDinHE’ first!

Your participation in this new stage of our development, should you wish to join the Association, is warmly welcomed!  Keep an eye on our temporary website at http://www.lincoln.ac.uk/ldhen/ for latest news about ALDinHE and the forthcoming Symposium on 12th April in Bournemouth.

With best wishes

John

John Hilsdon

Co-ordinator, Learning Development