Dear Melanie

My colleague Jan Sellers has sent me your contact details, I believe she
mentioned our forthcoming Symposium to you when you met last week.

We'd be delighted if you would like to come along and join us on the
day.  If you would like more information about the network, you can have
a look at our page on the Higher Education Academy website,
http://www.heacademy.ac.uk/4356.htm   and more information about the
April symposium can be found at http://www.lincoln.ac.uk/ldhen.  This
year, our Symposium is an an especially important one, as, we will be
moving from an informally gathered network to a formally constituted
association during the day's proceedings.

The network was first set up in 2002 by John Hilsdon of Plymouth
University, and I'm sure he'd be pleased to chat with you if you would
like any further info about the network etc [log in to unmask]

Meanwhile, if you would like to join us on the day, please let me know.

Best wishes

Chris

Christine Keenan

Learning and Teaching Fellow

School of Design, Engineering & Computing

Bournemouth University

Poole House

Fern Barrow

Poole  Dorset