Kate,

thank you very much for this

Alison

	-----Original Message-----
	From: learning development in higher education network
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Kate Smith
	Sent: 09 March 2007 12:56
	To: [log in to unmask]
	Subject: Strategies for Strategies for Motivating Students to
Read

	Thanks to those of you who have suggested amendments.  I have
made these and tidied it up a bit and with Jill's words "the perfect is
the enemy of the good" ringing in my ears I am sending it out, uploading
it and moving onto something else!

	Thanks for your contributions. Feel free to use any of this.

	Have a good weekend.

	Kate

	Kate Smith
	Education Development Projects Manager