Dear all

We can now publicise further details of the forthcoming Symposium, entitled "How do students engage with Learning", to be held here at Bournemouth on April 12th.

Although we have still to fill in the final details, an outline plan for the day and a list of presenters and presentations/workshops is available here:  http://www.lincoln.ac.uk/ldhen  where you can also find the Symposium Registration form.  Keep an eye on the website, as we will post starting instructions, including travel information etc there in due course.

Places are filling up fast now and we have a limited capacity.  Please ensure you register early for this ever popular symposium.  The registration form can be found

Best wishes

Chris

Christine Keenan

Learning and Teaching Fellow

School of Design, Engineering & Computing

Bournemouth University

Poole House

Fern Barrow

Poole  Dorset