Dear all

We can now publicise further details of the forthcoming Symposium,
entitled "How do students engage with Learning", to be held here at
Bournemouth on April 12th.

Although we have still to fill in the final details, an outline plan for
the day and a list of presenters and presentations/workshops is
available here:  http://www.lincoln.ac.uk/ldhen  where you can also find
the Symposium Registration form.  Keep an eye on the website, as we will
post starting instructions, including travel information etc there in
due course.

Places are filling up fast now and we have a limited capacity.  Please
ensure you register early for this ever popular symposium.  The
registration form can be found

Best wishes

Chris

Christine Keenan

Learning and Teaching Fellow

School of Design, Engineering & Computing

Bournemouth University

Poole House

Fern Barrow

Poole  Dorset