Hello

Please find attached a collation of your ideas and suggestions on the topic of Strategies for Motivating Students to Read. I would like to share it with lecturers and other teaching staff via our intranet and in teaching sessions and how you might want to do the same, with all or bits of it. Our ideas stimulated lots of discussion with our Graduate Teaching Assistants yesterday!

I have tried to acknowledge contribution fairly and accurately but let me know if there is any thing you would like to change or remove.

Best wishes

Kate

Kate Smith
Education Development Projects Manager