Hi Helen,
Here at London Met, Dyslexia tutors started with Learning Development
but have now moved to Student Services wherein lies Disability & Dyslexia.
Best
Sandra Sinfield

--

Sandra Sinfield Coordinator Learning and Language Development

The Learning Development Unit (LDU), London Metropolitan University,
North Campus, LC2-12, The Learning Centre, 236-250 Holloway Road, N7 6PP.

Direct line: call Sandra Sinfield: (020) 7 133 4045

For LDU City Campus, contact: [log in to unmask]
or call Pam Dorrington on: (020) 7 320 1125

http://www.londonmet.ac.uk/college-of-london/ldu/