I agree with Frances about Wikipedia being a useful point of departure,
which can then lead students to look further into a topic.  If we want our
students to become critical thinkers, then learning how to evaluate the
academic credibility of any source material is a crucial skill they have to
learn to develop as part of their studies.

Tracy Johnson

Dr Tracy Johnson
Teaching Support Unit
University of Bristol