A bibliographic citations is a fact, and facts can never
be copyright, so it is always OK to reproduce them.  The
same applies to individual e mail addresses, UIRLs and the
like.  However, COLLECTIONS of bibliographic citations,
URLs, etc. may well be protected under database rights.

Titles of artcles are short sentences, which may or may
not enjoy copyright. I suggest they don't have copyright
unless particularly lengthy.

Charles