I have just added the vocal set holdings of Kent County (3056 records). This
is a major new addition, and we're now nearly at the end of th "Laser gap"
There will inevitably be a bit of duplication, both of entries and of forms
of name, but I hope to edit out the latter quite quickly, and the former, at
least for major composers, fairly soon.
I also have a file of orch set holdings with which to bring up to date the
holdings which derive from BUCOS.

Many thanks to Kent staff for their help.

Malcolm Jones
73 Oxford Road
Moseley
Birmingham
B13 9SG

0121 449 7139
07799265097
www.peri.nildram.co.uk

When submitting postings to iaml-uk-irl please:
   *  do not send HTML documents to the list - send plain or ASCII text only
   *  do not send attachments (pictures, Word files, etc.) to the list - they can carry viruses
   *  do not send commercial advertisements to the list
   *  start your subject line for Inter-Library Loan requests with ILL
Reuse of email addresses found on the list for unsolicited email is strictly forbidden