Dear Colleagues,

Copy being supplied by the Royal Northern College of Music.

Many thanks,
Peter

From: Peter Baxter <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [IAML-UK-IRL] ILL Request: Ticciati
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2007 15:00:10 +0000

Dear Colleagues,

I tried a month or so ago to inter-library loan the sheet music for the
following piece, but was not successful.  However, my borrower is very keen
to obtain it and I thought I would try again.

Ticciati, Niso
Scherzo and toccata for viola and piano.

Can anyone supply?

Regards,
Peter

Peter Baxter
Music Library
Edinburgh City Libraries

When submitting postings to iaml-uk-irl please:
   *  do not send HTML documents to the list - send plain or ASCII text only
   *  do not send attachments (pictures, Word files, etc.) to the list -
they can carry viruses
   *  do not send commercial advertisements to the list
   *  start your subject line for Inter-Library Loan requests with ILL
Reuse of email addresses found on the list for unsolicited email is strictly
forbidden