Do you expect e-learning skills may be or become of relevance to your
professional work? Would you like to reflect on issues in designing and
developing online teaching while at the same time learning that way
yourself for a short period? Then you may be interested in the long
established University of London Online Education & Training course.

It deals with general issues of using ICT in education, especially in
teaching online for either blended campus teaching or by distance.  We use
regular practical tasks, and you have a choice of optional topics, such as
•       online discourse and moderating
•       computer-based assessment
•       mobile technologies
•       Real-time teaching with CHAT or video-conferencing and whiteboards
•       blogging and podcasting

The next start is 13 May 2007.  We suggest you register as soon as
possible.

The course carries 30 UK credits towards either a masters or a diploma and
can be taken by 10 weeks distance study online.

The fee is £Stg 499, which can be paid by bank transfer, credit card or
 instalments.