I've always been reassured by the lack of influence of scientific "laws"
on the way the universe actually works
As Wendy Cope says "the planet went on being round"!
To be fair, a lot of the "God theory" has more to do with social
relationships and an underpinning theoretical authority for them) than
theoretical physics.
Anyone else feel that the social aspects of the 10 commandments aren't
outdated ?
Scientific "laws" - which are hypotheses - only require *one*
inexplicable situation to be disproved ...

MaryH

In message
<[log in to unmask]>, Paul
Miller <[log in to unmask]> writes