Hi Sumit,
Thanks for your message from Jiba. The programs look very useful.

Anyway you will gather from my heading that i'm wanting to bring you
up to date with the diamond diffusion experiments.
I got great help from Takashi Taniguchi in Tsukuba who ran experiments
at 1800, 2000 and 2300 C for me (approx 24 hrs, 3 hrs, and 1 hr). The
result for all was null. The end profiles look just the same as
starting ones.
Is there more to do than just declare a null result? I can send you
the profiles if you wish.

Ben