Hi All,

Have you been involved with the Grass Roots project in any way - been to one of the training or networking events, used some of the web resources or participated in the mentoring scheme, for example?  If so, we need your help.

The GEM/SMC Grass Roots project has now reached the end of its two-year programme.  As part of the final evaluation of the project, and to help inform future GEM and SMC strategy, we would very much appreciate input from you as to how successful you feel the initiative has been in increasing and enhancing the learning services offered by Scottish museums and galleries, and in leaving a lasting legacy which will continue to be of use to those implementing access and learning initiatives.

If you could possibly take time to fill out and return the following questionnaire and return it by 21 March, we would be most grateful.

Very many thanks.

John

Dr John Stevenson
Director