From: "Beth Davies" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Thursday, March 22, 2007 12:15 PM
Subject: tudor replicas

Hi. Can anyone help me? I am looking for tudor replica artifacts to use
in my early years outreach sessions. Does any one know of a supplier?

Many thanks

Beth Davies

---------------------------------------
Beth Davies
Early Years Education Officer
Royal Institution of Cornwall
Royal Cornwall Museum
River Street, Truro
Cornwall, TR1 2SJ
Reg. Charity No. 221958

Tel: 01872 272205
Ext: 246
Fax:01872 240514
http://www.royalcornwallmuseum.org.uk

This e-mail and any attachments are strictly confidential and intended
for the addressee only.  If you are not the named addressee you must not
disclose, copy or take any action based on this transmission (such
unauthorised use may be unlawful) and you should notify us as soon as
possible at [log in to unmask] This e-mail and any
attachments have been scanned for computer viruses; however, the Royal
Institution of Cornwall does not accept any liability in respect of
damage caused by any virus that is not detected.