Von: FSL - FMRIB's Software Library im Auftrag von Xuelin Cui
Gesendet: Sa 31.03.2007 00:07
An: [log in to unmask]
Betreff: Re: [FSL] AW: [FSL] how to relate each IC to different tasks?

hi Andreas:

Thanks for your reply.

But I dont totally understand what you said. Could you please explain a little bit more on that: "However, you can simply correlate your design (boxcar or, for event-related studies namely, your stimulus-/response-ons convolved with some type of HRF)" What is a HRF? Do you have an example, or a relevant paper?

Thanks

Xuelin

Xuelin Cui
Department of Electrical Engineering