HI - if you turn off the Featwatcher GUI (in the Misc tab in the main
FEAT GUI) and try re-running this, you may get some extra error
messages in your terminal, leave it open whilst FEAT is running.
Hopefully you will see some error information in one or more of the
report.log files, or in the terminal.

Cheers, Steve.

On 20 Mar 2007, at 08:50, Faton Gorani wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm running a 2nd level mean of 20 subjects in Feat, but the proces
> stopps
> without giving the COPE directories and I’m not getting any warning or
> error in logfile.
> The last thin I see in logfile is:
> /usr/local/fsl/bin/avwmaths mean_func -Tmean mean_func
> the next step shuold have been:
> /usr/local/fsl/bin/avwmerge -t cope1
>
> The first time I ran the 2nd level of the same patients and same
> paradigmas FEAT completed the analyses.
>
> Also it can complete smaller group of 5 subject but not 10.
>
> I would very much appreciate your advice.
> Thanks!
>
> Faton

---

+44 (0) 1865 222726  (fax 222717)