Hi Steve,

Thank you for your reply.

I ran the first avwmerge command starting with 2 subjects and adding 1 subject at a time subsequently.
I found that including a particular subject caused the avwmerge command to fail (segmentation fault).
I reprocessed the data, and the 3rd-level processing went ok, so the problem was probably due to corrupted mask.

-Yoshiko