Peter,

I am on the same platform (MacBook Pro) and Fslview (2.4.0b). I had the same
observation about a week ago with an ROI drawing on top of an FA map in
tractography. I had a suspicion that it could be caused by an image
orientation (qform, sform) in the NIFTI images, because when I removed it,
all went fine. Unfortunately, I did not have time resources to search more
carefully.

Martin

--
Senior Research Associate in Neuroradiology

Find a way, or make one!