Hi Dr. Smith

Thanks so much for your response.  My scenario is a little simpler than
the one you described.  I have the following 3-column format text file
as my only EV:

     0       25     1
    120    25     0
    150    25     1
    260    25     0
    300    25     1
    410    25     0
    440    25     1

I am trying to model my experimental condition (1) as only 25 seconds
and my baseline/control (0) as only 25 seconds.  Will my baseline also
include the un-modeled times?  Does this mean I should add a second EV
that includes the un-modeled times?

Thanks very much again for your time.
Arne