I don't understand everything going on here...but it seems like fsl is not
in your path..
try typing the whole path to your fsl, on my system it is like this:

/usr/local/fsl/bin/fsl

This will tell your system where to find fsl, which might help a lot given
the complaint.

-Dianne

--
Dianne Patterson, Ph.D.