Hi -
Unfortunately, this is not possible in the current version of
probtrack (but will be in the next one!).
Meanwhile, you can use a trick. For example, you could empty your
brain mask just bellow your waypoint mask, to make sure the pathways
stop at the targets and do not pass through them.
(note that exclusion mask will remove _all_ the pathways going
through the mask, and not just _stop_ there).

Saad.

On 19 Mar 2007, at 09:18, D. Kim wrote:

> Hello
>
> I`ve got some questions about fiber tracking using FDT.
> I wanna find the probable tracts from cortex to sub-cortex because the
> result from sub-cortex to cortex seems problematic.
>
> Now I'm trying to use FDT by waypoint masks option. However the
> resultant
> tracts do NOT stop at the target mask BUT pass through it.
> How do I find the way just to target mask?
> Please let me know it.
> Thanks
>
> D. Kim.

---