In other words the cutoff frequencies are defined in terms of numbers
of TRs. So 0.01Hz is (1/0.01)/3=33.3 TRs.
I should also warn against using bandpass preprocessing on FMRI
timeseries if you plan on then feeding them into FILM. The FILM
autocorrelation modelling is not designed to work on bandpass data
and so the stats will go awry.

Cheers, Mark.

----
Dr Mark Woolrich
EPSRC Advanced Research Fellow University Research Lecturer

Oxford University Centre for Functional MRI of the Brain (FMRIB),
John Radcliffe Hospital, Headington, Oxford OX3 9DU, UK.

Tel: (+44)1865-222782 Homepage: http://www.fmrib.ox.ac.uk/~woolrich