hi folks:

I am really stuck in there. I first apply MELODIC on fMRI data, then of course I got a bunch of independent components. When seeing those components, I dont have any idea on how to relate them with different tasks. There are some independent components in time domain that looks periodic, which I think is related to external stinulus, but others look somehow mess, and I couldn't figure out  what are they.

If anyone have any experience on how to do this, or you know some paper related to this issue, please let me know.

Thanks a lot in advance

Xuelin

Xuelin Cui
Department of Electrical Engineering