  From: Karl Rogers
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Sent: Tuesday, March 06, 2007 1:05 PM
  Subject: Re: Friends of Wisdom and respect

  Wilfred,

  You should apologise to Matthew. You were very disrespectful and he has been offended by you. If you are wise, then you should acknowledge that.

  Matthew is the list moderator. He made a judgement call about content. You did not challenge him about it at the time. No one did.

  I am quite tired of listening for calls for communication from people who never communicate. I am also quite tired of listening for calls for practical action from people who never propose any or offer to help when practical action is proposed by others. I think that it is quite disingenuous for people to call for listening, when it is quite evident that they are not.

  We are supposed to communicate without saying anything or face condemnation when we try to. Fine, you don't like what Tom, myself, and a couple of others are saying over the last couple of weeks. Then why don't you post something else, rather than snide remarks.

  Karl.