-----Original Message-----
From: Film-Philosophy Salon [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Adrian Martin

Uncanny! (The Freudian uncanny??) There happens to be a comment on

mirror neurons in relation to viewer identification that I just

stumbled upon at David Bordwell's fascinating blog site (in the entry

on UNITED 93):

http://www.davidbordwell.net/blog/

But all this cognitivism is depressing me (quick, give me a pill).

Bring back Freud! All hail the unconscious!!

Adrian

**

* * Film-Philosophy Email Discussion Salon. After hitting 'reply' please always delete the text of the message you are replying to. To leave, send the message: leave film-philosophy to: [log in to unmask]. For help email: [log in to unmask], not the salon. **