Dear Dr. Renhorn:

I am not able to do this, but I have consulted someone else who writes
that you might try:

'Jon Glasby at HSMC at Birmingham. He sits on the editorial board of
"Health and Social Care in the Community", he is a member of the
Social Care Institute for Excellence, and has written quite a lot on
various aspects of community care ranging from hospital discharge
procedures for older people through to the Direct Payments scheme. His
e-mail address is [log in to unmask] If [you] approached him
directly, he might be interested, and if he were not, I am sure that
he would know who would be the right sort of person for this.'

I hope this helps.

Charles Raab
Professor of Government
University of Edinburgh