Dear all,

Eurostat, the Statistical Office of the European Commission, has opened a
position for a high qualified temporary agent in the domain of time series
analysis and econometrics to work in the field of principal European
economic indicators and euro-indicators. The required expertise is 9 years
and the duration of the contract is 6 years. Main areas of activities will
cover: flash estimates and short term forecast, back recalculation,
temporal disaggregation and benchmarking techniques, business cycle
analysis, construction of coincident indicators, seasonal adjustment
convergence and synchronisation methods, quality assessment by means on
univariate and multivariate statistical and datamining techniques . A full
descriptive of the open position can be found at
http://europa.eu.int/epso/temp-staff_en.htm#33
I will appreciate if you could circulate this notice to possibly
interested persons. Further information can be obtained by e-mail or
directly by me (my telephone in the signature below).
I would like to thank you in advance for your kind cooperation. If you
need any additional information or clarification, please do not hesitate
to contact me.

Best regards,

Gian Luigi Mazzi

----------------
Gian Luigi MAZZI
"Responsible for Euro-indicators and statistical methodology "

Estat - D1 "Key Indicators for European Policies"

Bech A2/044 - Jean Monnet Building - Rue Alcide de Gasperi - L-2920
Luxembourg (Kirchberg)
Tel (352) 4301 34 351
Fax (352) 4301 32 979
Please note the new e-mail and site URLs as from 9 May 2006:
E-mail [log in to unmask]
or [log in to unmask]
Internet: http://www.ec.europa.eu/euroindicators and
http://www.ec.europa.eu/eurostat/