Hi all

This is a bit esoteric, but I've been thinking about the use of interaction design in a physical installation in a gallery and wondered if anyone had seen any interesting ideas that created a sense of magic and theatricality?

Basically we're working on the brief for a new space which will combine physical reconstruction and av/interaction and I'm trying to work out how to give it some magic rather than being a predictable 'show'.

Any ideas, however mad, gratefully accepted.

cheers
Jane

ps apologies for cross posting - trying to spread the net as wide as possible!

Jane Sarre
Access & Learning Officer
Museum of London
150 London Wall