From: [log in to unmask]
Sent: 02 March 2007 10:29
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: re: missfitproductions
Hi Mary,

Hope you're well. Emailing about my play stuff really.

Hope you can come to my reading in London at the dyslexic/dyspraxic festival

www.missfitproductions.org

My piece is on Weds 21st March. I'd really appreciate it if you could tell
people about this.

Also just wondered if you knew anyone interested in this:

SUBSIDISED
3D AND LINEAR WRITERS WORKSHOP
Writers Workshop with opportunity to see your work performed
"What's good for dyslexics, is good for everyone"

missfit productions is holding a writing workshop for both dyslexic and
linear thinkers.  The workshop aims to celebrate the neurodiversity of 14
London based writers through specially designed sensory exercises.

Work created in the workshop will have the opportunity to be performed by
professional actors as part of the DYS(the)LEXI festival at Barons Court
Theatre.

Full Details Below:

14 SPACES ONLY – First come first served
DATE: - SUNDAY 18TH MARCH 2007

TIME: - 10:30AM-12:30 PM

ADDRESS: - Barons Court Theatre, 28A Comeragh Road, London, W14

Workshop Facilitators

Rachel Barnett (MA, BA)

Lennie Varvarides (MA, BA)

For full bios please visit www.missfitproductions.org

ADMIN COST:

£10/ Cons £8

To book a space please email: [log in to unmask]

DANDA - Developmental Adult Neuro-Diversity Association. For people with
conditions such as Dyspraxia, Asperger's, Dyslexia, AD(H)D, and Tourette's,
and related conditions like OCD - part of a greater "neuro-diversity".

Website: http://www.danda.org.uk

Match.com - Click Here To Find Singles In Your Area Today!
http://msnuk.match.com/

This Disability-Research Discussion list is managed by the Centre for Disability Studies at the University of Leeds (www.leeds.ac.uk/disability-studies). Enquiries about the list administratione should be sent to [log in to unmask]
Archives and tools are located at: