-----Original Message-----
From: Discussion list for disabled students and their support staff.
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Sally Foister
Sent: Friday, March 16, 2007 12:32 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: DSA payments

We do remind our continuing students to complete their PR1 forms(we
understand that it is PR1 and not DSA forms that they need to submit)
each
year when setting up new support arrangements and some of our more
accessible colleagues at the LEAs are willing to confirm by email that
the
student has reapplied if we ask.  However we can't guarantee that the
students will actually submit their forms and we do spend an awful lot
of
time on this!

Sally