From: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">Ian Litterick
To: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Sent: Monday, March 26, 2007 9:32 PM
Subject: Re: Computer suppliers

So that's why I could never get a copy of the full report!

Whilst it would have been better to have had more direct response from students, I would assume that a lot of the input from DOs, particularly, was based on the direct experiences of a much larger number of students. It is only recently that QAG has been able to get regular involvement from NUS (meeting at their offices helps!). Who else would represent students? What issues do you think might have been missed in consequence?

Regards
Ian Litterick
Executive Chairman
www.iansyst.co.uk