Posted without comment
extract from the 'form' letter sent out to students regarding their DSA
provision. This is from a local LEA
  ( I do not think it is appropriate  to name which one).

  "Recently, some students have informed us that they felt pressurized
into accepting training provided by their University.
  Please  note that the LEA only uses training companies who are
thoroughly reliable and have many years' experience.with equipment
training for disabled students.
  If you feel that you have been treated unfairly by any individual or by
a professional body, please contact us immediately and we will ensure
appropriate action is taken".