We have revised the position description and are extending the search for a
digital preservation professional to join our digital library team. The
Digital Preservation Librarian will coordinate the development and
implementation of preservation policy for the University of Southern
California’s digital collections and serve as a liaison to the USC community
for digital preservation projects and initiatives. We are looking for an
entry level candidate who will grow and evolve professionally with our
preservation program.

A complete announcement is available at:
http://www.usc.edu/libraries/jobs/librarians/documents/234BDigPresLibn.pdf