***Apologies for cross-posting***

DigitalPreservationEurope (DPE) is currently carrying out a state of the art
review on international competence centres for digital curation and
preservation activity and expertise. This report will be used to inform the
European Commission of the current landscape in this arena. If you think
that your project or institution should be included in our list, we invite
you to complete the on-line form at
http://www.digitalpreservationeurope.eu/competence-centres/. All
contributions will be included in the final report submitted to the European
Commission.

The deadline for submissions is 12:00 on March 23rd, 2007.

Best regards,

Joy Davidson
DCC Training Coordinator and ERPANET British Editor
Humanities Advanced Technology and Information Institute (HATII)
George Service House, 11 University Gardens,
University of Glasgow
Glasgow G12 8QJ
Scotland
Tel: +44(0)141 330 8592