Date:    Tue, 6 Mar 2007 15:09:16 -0000
From:    "Ward, Ciaran" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: DPA 1984

Got a tricky inquiry which someone may be able to shed light on. =20 Does
anyone know which section in the Data Protection Act 1998 replaced = s21 of
the DPA 1984? =20 Thanks. =20

Ciar=E1n Ward | Information Officer
for Field Fisher Waterhouse LLP=20
dd: +44 (0)207 861 4003

=20

Consider the environment, think before you print!

Field Fisher Waterhouse LLP  35 Vine Street London  EC3N 2AA=20 Tel +44
(0)20 7861 4000  Fax +44 (0)20 7488 0084  e-mail [log in to unmask]  =
[log in to unmask] Web www.ffw.com  www.thealliancelaw.com CDE 823

London Barcelona Berlin Brussels Dublin Dusseldorf Edinburgh Essen =
Frankfurt Glasgow Hamburg Inverness Manchester Madrid Mantova Milan = Munich
Padova Paris Rome Turin Valencia Verona Vicenza Vitoria Affiliate =
offices: Budapest Prague Warsaw

FFW does not accept service of documents by e-mail for Court or other =
purposes unless expressly agreed in writing beforehand. For service to = be
effective, the sender must receive an express acknowledgement of = receipt
from the person intended to be served.

This e-mail may contain privileged and confidential information. If you =
receive it in error please tell the sender and do not copy, distribute = or
take any action in reliance upon it. You should ensure this e-mail = and any
attachments are virus free. E-mail is not a 100% virus-free or = secure
medium. It is your responsibility to ensure that viruses do not = adversely
affect your system and that your messages to us meet your own = security
requirements. We reserve the right to read any e-mail or = attachment
entering or leaving our systems without notice.=20

Field Fisher Waterhouse LLP is  a limited liability partnership = registered
in England and Wales (registered number OC318472) and is = regulated by the
Law Society. A list of its members  and their = professional qualifications
is available at its registered office, 35 = Vine Street, London, EC3N 2AA.
We use the word partner to refer to a member of Field Fisher Waterhouse =
LLP, or an employee or consultant with equivalent standing and =
qualifications.=20