Apologies for cross-posting and for blatant advertising. Please forward
to students who may be interested.

Geography at Newcastle has 3 1+3 ESRC quota awards (for our two
ESRC-recognised programmes in Human Geography Research and Regional
Development Research) and a number of other full and partial MA and PhD
awards available competitively for 2007 entry.

Located in a School of Geography, Politics and Sociology, Geography at
Newcastle is a great place for interdisciplinary social science
research. Please see http://www.ncl.ac.uk/geps/postgrad/geography.htm
<http://www.ncl.ac.uk/geps/postgrad/geography.htm>  for more information
about our research clusters and staff interests, and each of our
programmes.

For further details, please contact me ([log in to unmask]) in
the first instance.

Thanks,
Alison
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dr Alison Stenning
Senior Lecturer/School Postgraduate Director
School of Geography, Politics and Sociology/
Centre for Urban and Regional Development Studies
Newcastle University
Newcastle upon Tyne
NE1 7RU

t: +44 (0)191 222 8017