Dear Nick

It's good to know that Ecological Modernisation theory is 'the main
practical green orientation'. Apart from technical questions about how EM
theory measures up to the scale of the challenge of climate change in
practice, I wonder how the theory addresses the broader green agenda for
social change that includes peace and social justice? Not so practical in
these regards, perhaps?

I think we should be careful about using a brush as broad as Channel 4
documentaries.

Cheers

Kelvin

  _____