folks, can anybody succinctly help Pam ...... write her if you, ccing me in
tam
mark

----------
From: "Pam Lunn" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2007 16:12:00 +0100
To: "Mark Levene" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Can you help with a statistic?

Mark - I wonder if you can help me with this?

I recently read (and can't recall where and didn't write it down grrr!
But it was very recent) that the world now burning as much fossil fuel
per day?week?month?year? as was laid down in X ?million?billion years.

Do you recognise this? Do you know where it came from? I want to quote
it and can't find it - Google has too much with these keywords to be
useful!

Many thanks

Pam

--------------------------------------
Pam Lunn
On-Site Taught Programmes Co-ordinator
Direct Dial: 0121 415 6778

Woodbrooke Quaker Study Centre
1046 Bristol Road
Selly Oak
Birmingham B29 6LJ

General Office tel: 0121 472 5171
www.woodbrooke.org.uk
Registered Charity No.313816

We are listed on www.everyclick.com, the search engine that helps
charity. Please go to
http://www.everyclick.com/uk/woodbrookequakerstudycentre and set
Everyclick as your home page, so you can search the web and help
Woodbrooke Quaker Study Centre. It does not cost us, or you, a penny -
so it's a great way to support us every day.