Message
ere u go
----- Original Message -----
From: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">David Fryer
To: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Sent: Saturday, March 17, 2007 3:36 PM
Subject: Re: [COMMUNITYPSYCHUK] Mental health special IOS Sunday Review magazine this Sunday

Could you post "Are we all mad" on this list Craig, if your piece has been censored by the editors?  I am particularly keen to be able to read it 'cos of "politics"'!
David
PS Would the editors concerned be the editors of the Sunday Review magazine?

David Fryer
University of Stirling
FK9 4LA
Scotland