Hi everyone,

Just a quick question regarding the NOE bin settings.  I don't quite
understand the definitions that are presented in the NOE Distance Classes
menu.  Min and Max distances are self-explanatory, but not quite sure what
the target distance refers to?  Also, the Min. NOE intensity is also a  bit
confusing.  Is this supposed to be set to the raw intensity cutoff for that
particular bin?  The default values make me think that is not the case.

This is unreleated but I wanted to thank you all for the input on the PDB
problems that I was having.  I completely forgot that Format Converter can
be used to convert "anything" to be CCP-friendly.  It truly is a very
powerful component of this program!  Thanks for your help!

-J