Dear all,

I am a bit confused with all this concern about file sizes.
My analysis projects range from 20MB to maybe 60MB each
(obviously not including the data matrices).

In this age of 100GB+ hard disk sizes, I don't understand
why the size of such backups causes a problem?

Is there more to a backup than just the project folder?
Or are my projects uncommonly small?

I'm just a bit worried that my "backups" would turn out
being incomplete. Certainly it shouldn't be necessary to
make a copy of the actual matrix files with each backup?

I'm puzzled. Can anyobdy enlighten me? Thanks!

- Martin